Flavors of Ecuador believes organic farming practices are beneficial for human health, economic prosperity and the environment. We work with local farmers that meet the standards of organic farming practices to reduce pollution, preserve local wildlife, enhance biodiversity, improves water quality, maintain sustainability and soil integrity. We are focus on quality, not quantity. Consequently, our mission is to offer the highest quality products with flavor, aroma, appearance & texture.
“A nation that destroys its soil, destroys itself.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
What are our Standards?
- Our standards begin in the manner our product is grown & inspected prior to reaching our customers.
- Our products are free of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners & hydrogenated fats.
- We are passionate about great tasting Coffee, Chocolate & Tea.
- We seek out and promote organically grown products.
- Our focus is quality, not quantity. We run our company as a family business, not as a corporation.
- We conduct business with partners that are an essential part of the local community, and share the same vision and passion as we do.